Of course once we had the plates, it was only a matter of moments before we put food in them!
Food that had previously looked mundane, was suddenly "dressed up". The shapes turned out to be ergonomic to certain types of food. Yogurt and olive oil for instance requires me to be able to comfortably scoop with toast without making a mess and the bumps facilitate the movement.
Also, a little bit goes a long way as the plate is filled up rather quickly but does not look as though it is lacking in abundance.
My secret food is instant ramyun noodle. When I really have nothing else to eat or am too tired to think of something I prepare it with a few drops of soya sauce and sometimes vegetables. I was surprised to see only half of a packet fit into this plate but look like it was the whole pack.
Food definitely looked more appetizing in the plates, which was at least half of the satisfaction of eating it.





No comments:
Post a Comment